Rotoflex® beds are electric beds that rotate and adjust from from a lying position all the way up to a semi-standing position to assist the user with transitioning out of bed more independently.
The Rotoflex 235 Mk2 is the latest addition to the Rotoflex products. This bed is a 3’ wide (90cm) Rotoflex for one person that suits a wide variety of conditions and mobility requirements. The Rotoflex 235 Mk2 is our standard model and is available from stock.
- Quieter, faster adjustment with soft-start technology
- Programmable positioning for personalised comfort
- Unique Powered Rising Foot Support included as standard
- Central Locking as standard
- Safe working load of 235kg
- Maximum patient weight of 200kg (31 stones)
With suitability approval following an assessment by our Trusted Assessors, the Rotoflex 235 Mk2 is the ideal and considered choice for individuals who sleep alone and require support when getting in and out of bed.
The Rotoflex 235 Mk2 will move and rotate a user from a recumbent to fully upright seated position with the touch of one button.
Where to purchase
Interested in importing this bed to another country? Watch this video to learn the process: